Dating smoker yes zoriana consumer reports dating

During college, I dated a self-proclaimed "former pothead." As someone who had never smoked anything, I initially found his old hobby a huge turnoff.

Potheads were like Harold & Kumar, Bob Marley and Willie Nelson: fun, but not someone you could take seriously. In the end, I stopped caring since there was a lot more to him than just his past with pot.

While exposure to pot may not be good for you, exposure to different music and movies will invariably deepen your pop culture palate. If you prefer guys or gals who aren't preoccupied with planning every minute of a date or with checking their i Phones 24/7, a pot smoker may be the match for you.3. If you've already heard that story, ask him whether he's ever gotten close to being busted (yes), whether he's ever sneaked someone a pot brownie (yes), or how she met her dealer.4. We recently read a story on Gothamist about two high school girls who were hospitalized after eating a pot brownie. Not everyone takes to marijuana, but you can trust a stoner to know what to do when someone needs help during a bad trip.

On a related note, while Your Tango does not condone illegal activity, we will recommend consulting your pot-smoking boyfriend if you ever feel like trying it out.

You should not attempt to get high for the first time without an experienced person present.5. Or if he's a jerk, he might sneak you some or make you feel like a total prude for not wanting to smoke up.

As long as your partner’s habit isn’t an addiction however, you may find that dating a stoner isn’t all that different from any other relationship.

I don’t want to lie, but if my goal is quitting in the next few months, is that something I need to be up front about?

Here are some common dealbreakers for my clients: Makes 0K – 5% Over 6 feet tall – 14% Has a bachelors degree – 32% Has advanced degree – 11% Is Jewish – 1.7% Doesn’t watch porn regularly – 33% And so on, and so forth. Only about 20% of men smoke, leaving you 80% to choose from.Chances are, a pothead's i Tunes folder will contain one of two genres of music: synthy Europop or a lot of reggaeton to facilitate the spacing out that accompanies smoking a joint.Meanwhile, his Netflix subscription may contain colorful, trippy films like , which are infinitely better under the influence of drugs. Isn't it annoying to date someone who doesn't know how to relax? Ask him about the first time he got high, and watch him launch into an epic tale of misdeeds.So you stretch the truth so as not to be excluded from that person’s search, hoping you can explain away the little fudge later.“I could NEVER date a smoker.” I’ve said this so many times since I’ve started dating. The smoke smell that lingers around you is just as bad as you smoking. It’s really hard for non smokers to date smokers, please do all you can to keep it away from them. This still may not work out, but I’m going to give it a shot. By entering this site you declare you are 18 or older, you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility.

Leave a Reply